24.06.22 - 1.7.2022 startet in der SPSU die Studie «acute pediatric hepatitis of unknown origin».
Autor: Dr. Büttcher (Kinderinfektiologie) und Dr. Imahorn (INS)
The Swiss Paediatric Surveillance Unit SPSU is a surveillance system for rare paediatric diseases or rare complications of more frequent diseases in hospitalized children. All 33 paediatric clinics of Switzerland are members and contribute to active case finding on a monthly basis. SPSU has been established by the Swiss Paediatric Association (SPA) and the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health(SFOPH) in 1995 and is also member of the International Network of Paediatric Surveillance units INoPSU.
Thank you for thinking about the notification. Currently the following studies are ongoing:
- Acute flaccid paralysis
- Congenital Cytomegalovirus
- Invasive Infections caused by Group A Streptococci
- Vitamin K deficiency bleeding
- SARS-CoV-2 neu seit 01.03.2020
- Varicella-Zoster Virus associated hospitalisations (incl. post infectious complications)
- Acute pediatric hepatitis of unknown origin ab 01.07.2022
Bitte monatlich melden (wird abgerufen)